Thanksgiving was really fun. We went to a friend of Brian's and had a great time. Brian got up early to smoke the turkey. We figured it would take 7 hours but about 3 hours later the thermometer said the turkey was done. Brian ran to the store ad bout two other thermometers because he didn't trust the one we had. Sure enough it was done. I was a little early but it was still YUMMY. We also had a pie mishap. I have been shelling pecan foe two week so I could have enough to make pie for Thanksgiving. I made two pie and Brian and I tasted one to make sure it was okay. We bit into and got pecan shells. So I tried a bit from another part of the pie and got shells. Some how my pies contained mini pecan shells. I was so sad. I ended up throwing both pies away. SAD!!!
Eli getting pecans
Bailee getting her pecans
While Brian and I were cooking away the girls were gather pecans and laster making their own Thanksgiving concoctions. It was cute
The girls making their stuff
No comments:
Post a Comment