Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Stupid Dog

Yesterday was a crazy day and it all had to do with my stupid dog. Brian and I decided to take the girls out to dinner and while I was putting the kids in the car Bob walked past the car. I followed him around the side of the house and noticed he was covered in blood.. I had Brian take the girls out of the car and I washed Bob off and tried to find the wound. I was thought he had gotten into a fight but he seemed to happy for that so I thought he hurt himself escaping form the yard but I could not find a cut anywhere. After washing him down we put him into the back yard to see how he escaped. Brian came inside to get a better angle on him and in that moment he disappeared. Brian found him far away in the ally. I had put the girls in the car and was ready to search for him.

So we put him in the yard and watched very closely to see how he was getting out. Brian had looked everywhere for a hole and could not find one. Sure enough in 30 seconds he popped out in our neighbors year. and ran straight to a bag of deer guts and started to roll in them. They had a skinned deer in there yard and had not disposes of the guts. So once again he was covered with blood GROSS. The hole was well covered by many vines. Bob wanted to get the deer so bad that he maneuvered through the vines to get to the hole. GRRRRRRR

2 comments:

Matt said...

Beagles are fun.

Sara Adams said...

I laughed for a while about this one! Don't you love dogs! It sounds like you guys are settling into things there. I haven't been to Carlsbad Caverns in so long! I forgot how much fun it is. Miss you guys!!!