Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Amazing Daughter

I am going to put pictures of our whole trip on the blog when I get home but I had to post this right away. I was so amazed by what my daughter did tonight. Today my little sister took Bailee, Eli and I climbing. Bailee was amazing. It took her about an hour to build her confidence but by the end she was climbing all the way to the top of the wall, 35 feet She was having to much fun that we had a hard time getting her to leave the gym.

I must say that I am extremely proud of my little girl. She kept practicing and each time climbed a littler higher, she pushed herself all night and in the end made it to the top three times. Grandpa Alan could not get over Bailee and her climbing expertise. The other climbers in the gym were pretty amazed to.



Bailee after she reached the top

Bailee taking a rest and watching her Aunt Erica climb.

No comments: