Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Carlsbad

Last weekend we took the girls to Carlsbad Caverns. It was really fun. The girls thought is was really neat especially all the "hills" we had to climb in the cave. The cave is monstrous. It took us about two hours to go through the big room. They had a lot of really neat formations.

I must say that I am really glad we decided to live in Roswell instead of Carlsbad. That town is a dump. Roswell is waaayyy better.

The girls outside the visitors center


Inside the cave




We had a snack while we were still in the cave and Bailee like the mayonnaise packet better than the sandwich.


There were a lot of hills to run down in the cave and Eli got going a little to fast on one of them and fell. She scrapped her chin and I had to carry her the rest of the way. Thanks goodness it was only 1/2 mile left.

No comments: