Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sad

I am sitting her wondering what to do today. I am feeling depressed because I can't call anyone for a picnic or to check out the zoo or the alien museum. Poor lonely Laura.

Actually everything is great, but a little lonely. Brian had his first day of work and liked it. He gets his first class on Tuesday so hopefully that goes well. I have not found a Gymnastics class for Bailee yet. The only Gym in town is full. Same with the dance classes. I did find one studio that had an opening but I don't want to send her there because at the end of the year they have a recital and they charge a 65 dollar recital fee and a 75 dollar costume fee. I thought that was a little ridiculous. I better be one amazing performance with gold covered costumes for that money. Hopefully we will get in to another studio soon.

1 comment:

Sara Adams said...

If it make you feel better, we're lonely too! :( We were thinking of going to a volleyball game tonight, and we can't call our go to friends! If you leave now, you would make it in time for the game!!! :) Just kidding. I'm glad to hear that you there, and the house is good, and found a preschool for Bailee. But we still miss ya!