Today we found Bailee a preschool. She will be attending All Saints Catholic School starting Monday. It is five days a week 8:00 till 12:00. It looks really fun and I think she will learn a lot. She is in a class with seven other kids. This afternoon I will find a dance studio and gymnastics place.
Bob is doing great. He was a littler nervous on Sunday night and did not sleep but he has settled in and has already found a nemesis to entertain him. Bailee named her Sunburst the squirrel. Today I watched them stare each other down. Sunburst was in the tree and Bob was on the ground. Bob does not want to be inside a lot because he is always on the look out for Sunburst.
Roswell is kind of dumpy but I am sure it will grow on me. The good thing is since we arrived on Sunday its been cold. I am sitting here in my jeans a sweatshirt and fleece jacket and my fuzzy socks.
As promised here are pictures of our house
Bailee on her bed. We have put her princess sheets and bed spread on.
Eli On her bed. While we were unpacking the girls ran around the house with the hamper on their head
The dinning room
The only bathroom in the house. Its a little small but we will adjust. I definitely like multiple bathrooms in a house.
Our living room. It has a front window so we can see out. I love it!!!
Our little kitchen. If I sneeze in there it gets dirty. I feel like I clean it every five minutes. We don't have a dishwasher so Brian is my substitute dishwasher. Actually we both do dishes but so far Brian has been helping a lot in the kitchen and its nice.
This is the playroom. the girls have loved it. They still carry toys all over the house but for the most part we keep it contained.
This is our backyard. Its really big. Maybe we can plant flowers when it warms up. We do have two pecan trees so I can wait to make fresh pecan pie.


3 comments:
Sweet, looks pretty cool, living in a small house is not so bad, it makes you de-junk real quick. Hope you have fun. Matt
I did not know that you had a blog. Thanks for sharing, your new place looks great. The girls sure seem to like it.
It looks like the girls are adjusting well, living in a small place is not so bad, you learn to de-junk real fast. Matt
Post a Comment