This was also the first time Eli and I have spent a lot of time alone together. Eli really missed Bailee when she was at school. We shopped and had a daily Foosball game read books and cleaned. We also went to the library. Its awesome. They have toys for the kids and stuff hanging from the ceiling and lots of books. Its the coolest library.
Girls at the Library
Eli and Foosball
It was also our first and only trip to the alien museum. It was pretty lame. Most of it was newspaper clippings. The girls were done two minutes after we walked in. The most exciting part was buying my mom and thank you present
Saturday was our first trip Bitter Lake wildlife refuge. It was amazing. We took a picnic and watched hundreds of sandhill cranes circle the marshes looking for places to nest for the night. It was so neat we are definitely going back. I am also pleased to say we found a place that makes smoked turkey so I wont have to go without this thanksgiving since we did not bring our smoker.
Our last first was Bailees first Primary Program. She did wonderful. All the Sunbeams got to sing "I am a child of God" it was great. I could hear Bailee all the way in the back. It was a pretty good week.


No comments:
Post a Comment