Bailee is a busy girl. She participates in a dance class and a sports class and attends school three times a week. With all of this going on you would think she would sleep, but I think she sleeps less than ever.
I feel like we have had two months of non-stop traveling. In February the girls and I went to Logan and had a great time. Then we headed to Yuma for a weekend for the car show, after that it was to Vekol Wash to celebrate Papa Al's birthday. Then next week Brians family came over for Easter and we just got back from a trip to San Diego and Yuma. In between all of these events the girls have been going to class, school and play group. Its been and exhausting two months. We are finally "All Done" as Eli puts is, at least for a little while.
Here are a few pictures from our latest trip.
San Diego: La Jolla Beach and Sea World
Bailee and Brian looking at the the most gaseous seals I have every seen. As we watched you could hears the crash of the ocean, the cry of the seagulls and the farting of the seals. It was funny.
Eli was more interested in her goldfish than the seals.
Bailee wanted her picture taken by the flowers.
Sea World was great. Bailee and Eli loves touching the starfish. I think Eli enjoyed it more than Bailee. She almost dove into the pool to try and reach the starfish.
We are waiting for the Shamu show to start. Both girls were fascinated by the show. I thought Eli would get bored but she was so excited to see the whales jump and swim.Yuma and the Yuma Fair
Eli could not go on the rides so we spent a lot of time in the sandbox. She was perfectly content to play in the sand and dump it all over herself.
The first day we went to the fair we went by ourselves so Bailee had to ride all the rides alone. The rides lasted a long time and after the fourth or fifth time around she got bored. The next day when we met Brians cousin, aunt and grandma at the fair she had a lot more fun. She got to rid with Karis and Spencer.
Bailees favorite ride was the giant swings.
Eli was sad she did not get to go on the rides.
Bailee and Karis.

1 comment:
I can not believe how much your kids have grown! They are so big. It looks like you guys have a ton of fun...what great trips.
Post a Comment