Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

ALL WORK AND A LITTLE FUN

Bailee is the funniest girl I know. The things that come out of her mouth keep me laughing all day long. The other day we were pulling into the parking lot at Target and Bailee pointed to a car and said "Lets park next to that idiot." I thought it was so funny. I guess I should really watch what I call other drivers.

Bailee loves the movie ENCHANTED. We downloaded the music and listen to it in the car all the time. Her favorite song is "How does She Know" She knows all the words. The other day she was making herself lemon water (water with ice and lemon juice) and she brought me the bottle of lemon juice and asked me to open it. I looked at the bottle and told her it was already open. She asked me "How do you know" and then all of the sudden she got a big smile on her face and broke into the song from Enchanted "How do you know" and held the bottle in the air. Brian and I could not stop laughing. I can't wait until Eli starts making the funny comments. Then I will have two of them to keep me laughing.



Eli is already following in her sister footsteps. She loves to dance with Bailee. She can get onto her tiptoes and spin in circles. Its pretty cute to see them dance together.



Work, work, and more work. Brian has been working really hard these past few weekends to get our back yard finished. He has put gravel in our planters and is busy getting the sandbox and seating area finished in the back.

A co-worker is going to help him pour and stain cement in the back and to put a raised sandbox in. They are also going to put a playhouse in for the girls (don't tell its a secret). Hopefully it will be done Mothers Day weekend.

1 comment:

mylittlegems said...

Laura I need your email again- I misplaced it w/ the moving- email me-sharla.palmer@gmail.com hope you are well- the photo at the top of your blog is so darling!