Last week Bailee competed in her First Feis (fesh) and did great! She danced six dances in two different categories. The first category was First Feis. This does not really count toward anything its just to introduce the kids to the world of feising, to give them a little experience on how things work. The second category was Beginner I. This is where it starts counting. You have to place in the top three to advance to the next level, Beginner II.
Bailee got a first and a second in First Feis and a second and third in Beginner I. She did fabulous. During one of her dances she fell and jumped right back up and continued dancing it was fantastic. She even helped her friend who was scared. Her friend freaked out and stopped dancing in one of the dances. Chris took the little girl and put her right next to Bailee for the next dance to she would not be scared. The little girls stuck right next to Bailee and would have held her hand if she could have.
We had a lot of fun and are very excited for the next Feis/


3 comments:
I love it! Congrats Bailee!
Love, Aunt Aud
Wow! Bailee, you are amazing! Congrats on doing so well in your first dance competition!
love,
aunt aud
WOW!!! That was incredible!! I didn't realize that she was doing Irish dancing. AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment