I LOVE Sante Fe!!!! I really wish we could have spent more time there. First of all the weather was in the low 80's what more can I say but, beautiful. The first night we went to the children's museum. Its was small but a lot of fun. the best thing there was the face painting station. The kids could paint their own faces. Bailee and Eli spent most of their time making themselves look beautiful.
On the 4th we went to the Plaza where they were having a Car Show and Fair. It was great. Brian, Eli, Al and Sue looked at the cars. Bailee and I went and watched the dancers. There were people dancing to the band that was playing. Bailee could have stayed there all day.
That night we rode the train and went to a small town south of Sante Fe. The ride was great. We had our own private car and the girls could play and run around as much as they wanted. We ate a great dinner at an "old" train station, that I think is still being used. The girls had a lot of fun playing in the rocks. I came home with my pockets full of "beautiful" rocks. On the way back to town we watched a great fireworks show from the train. It was a wonderful day.


No comments:
Post a Comment