Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Seattle

Last week the girls and I went to Seattle to visit my sister and her family. Brian was able to take the day off and drive us to the airport. Befor we got on the plane we visited the Albuqerque temple and the Mall. I think it has become and unspoken goal of our family to ride every carosel on the face of the planet. While at the Mall we had the opportunity to further our goal.




While in Seattle we visited several AWESOME parks, beaches, Jump Palace, the Aquarium, Childrens Meuseum and spent countless hours enjoying each others company.

I have to say that I have the cutest nephews in the world. I could not get over how cute and fun Nick and Josh were. The kids got along great. Bailee and Nick really hit it off. He was constanly chasing her around the house. I don't think I have heard Bailee laugh and titter as much as she did while playing with the boys. Car rides were histerical. The kids would be talking or singing and then burst into laughter, it was sooooo cute.

THE ZOO









Really tired kids!!


PARKS
The parks in Seattle are amazing. They have great playgrounds, plus places to hike. What more could you want?






BEACHES AND WHIDBY ISLAND

All the kids loved the beach. We spent a lot of time throwing rosck, and collecting seashells and rocks. It was great!


FUN AT AUDS


THANKS FOR EVERYTHING AUD!!!!!!!!!

No comments: