Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wonderful

We have had a wonderful end of January beginning of February. In January my grandma and grandpa came to visit. It was so fun. We took the girls to Bottomless Lake National Park and played at the "beach" and threw rocks in the water.




Grandpa told the girls some ghost stories that night. Eli did not really care but Bailee loved them!!!!


For Presidents Day weekend we met some friends at White Sands National Park. The kids loved it. It was one huge sandbox. We tried to sled down the dunes, but it did not work very well. The kids had fun climbing the dunes, making sand angels and digging. Good times were had by all.



After the Dunes we went to a basketball game in Las Cruses and the next day went to see the baby sheep and cows at the AG building. The kids loved it. After the animals, it was off to Ruidoso for sledding. Unfortunately the place to sled was really expensive so we went swimming at the hotel.


The next morning we went to a park and the kids "hiked" in the mountains. It was great. I had a lot of fun and I know the kids did. I would say the Brian had fun in Ruidoso but he was busy passing a kidney stone so I don't think he had the best time, but the rest of us did!! Thanks Sara and Karl for coming!!!!

No comments: