Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Minimum Wage Mom

I have now joined the working mom group. Although I don't know if I would consider myself a true working mom since the job is only once or twice a week, but whatever, extra money is always nice.

I am going to work at the child care facility at the gym. SUPER COOL huh!! (this was sarcastic if you didn't know). I guess my true calling in life is always going to be something with children. I can't seem to get away from it. This seems to be the perfect job, its only a few nights a week and I can take the girls with me, to bad it pays minimum. Hopefully I will get a free gym membership thrown in.

Its not a glamorous job and it probably sounds like I am not excited but I am. Some people (like me) can't workout unless someone watches their kids, hopefully I can help Moms who want to stay is shape, lose weight or whatever.

Hopefully I can make enough money to redo the girls room and pay for my plane tickets to Seattle. At minimum I better work a lot!!

No comments: