Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Phoenix, Make-up and Roswell

Last weekend we went to Phoenix to go to the Science Museum. It was really fun. They had a Chronicles of Narnia exhibit that was really cool. They had costumes and props and replica of the characters. It was neat. They even had snow. Unfortunately they would not let us take any pictures which sucks because the exhibit was full of picture opportunities.

After the Narnia exhibit we looked at the rest of the museum. They had a weather simulator where you stand in the middle of an area and feel earthquakes, heat, rain, and wind it was pretty cool. this is Eli and Brian enjoying the weather experience.



They also had a kids only area with a house, garden and tools to build things. Bailee explored all options but Eli was content to gather all the food in a wheelbarrow and tne throw it out.




While we were exploring the museum the girls saw the Grossology exhibit and wanted to go in. This exhibit teaches you all about that gross things your body secretes and produces like snot, pee, pus, gas ect. It was pretty neat. They had a lot of hands on things. This is a picture of ELi working her way through the digestive

track. You slide down the esophagus to the stomach and then crawled through the intestines. It was cool.



After the museum we checked into out hotel. We tried to get the kids to take a nap but it was futile. So we gave up and went swimming. They had two great pools and a water slide. I only got to go down it once but it was fun. Its been a long time since I went down a water slide.

Bailee is convinced that she can jump into the pool if she is wearing this outfit. Its goggles, floaties and a ring. When she has all of these things on she is very brave and will attempt anything. Eli does not need all of that stuff she will jump in naked if the mood strikes her.





MAKEUP

Because we went to Phoenix on Friday we missed Bailees gymnastics class. On Tuesday we went to a make-up class. Bailee had a lot of fun. Last night(Wednesday) she asked me when we were going to make-up class. I told her we already went. She seemed a bit confused and said "we did not get any make-up while we were there"


ROSWELL

Now for our big news. We are moving to Roswell New Mexico for six months maybe more. I thought my brothers comment to the news was the best "two words. Annal Probe" I love his sense of humor.

I have been researching the area and am excited to go. We are going to have the opportunity to see a lot of new things. I told Brian I would not drag him off every weekend to do something. He can stay home for one weekend.

1 comment:

mylittlegems said...

ok I did not know! congrats! What is he going to be teaching? Looks like you will have quite the adventure! exciting!