During the pre-show we were able to see the elephants up close. Eli was fascinated and has loved elephants ever since. I think that is her new favorite animal next to bob. At one point in the pre-show the clowns challenged all the kids to a tug-of-war. Bailee wanted nothing to do with it but Eli was doing everything she could to join the fun.
Circus
On the 6th of July we went to the Circus. This was the first time the girls and I have been to a circus and it was wonderful. Before the circus we were allowed to go inside the ring and see the performers and the animals up close.

During the pre-show we were able to see the elephants up close. Eli was fascinated and has loved elephants ever since. I think that is her new favorite animal next to bob. At one point in the pre-show the clowns challenged all the kids to a tug-of-war. Bailee wanted nothing to do with it but Eli was doing everything she could to join the fun.

During the pre-show we were able to see the elephants up close. Eli was fascinated and has loved elephants ever since. I think that is her new favorite animal next to bob. At one point in the pre-show the clowns challenged all the kids to a tug-of-war. Bailee wanted nothing to do with it but Eli was doing everything she could to join the fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
So stinkin cute!!! I'm so bummed that we weren't able to go. I have no idea if I ever gave our family blog skadams.blogspot.com
I love Bailee and Brian in the circus outfits!! I couldn't get Lacey to try them on. Ya gotta love the circus!!!!
I love Bailee and Brian in the circus outfits!! I couldn't get Lacey to try them on. Ya gotta love the circus!!!!
Post a Comment